I came to the horrific realization recently that I haven't had to charge my camera battery in what feels like more than two months. The sad conclusion I drew was that I hardly take photos anymore; something I surely hope to change in the coming summer months! However, something I do enjoy doing (especially when at times like this when it seems impossible to fall asleep) is going through old photos. I did some mass-editing of some photos that I feel are a good representation of this past year: various room rearrangements, too much studying at mcintyre medical building, lots of dirty dishes, almost as much cooking, my roommate, my other roommate, a spoon apparently, a brief obsession with chai tea, brief attempts at being organized and using my planner, zach-newburgh scandals, my first student protest (lolz), far too much time spent on campus.












these pictures are all amazing!
ReplyDeletethanks nicole - i love your new selby-esque blog by the way!! it's terrific.
ReplyDelete